2 Gun Fun Shoot
What is 2Gun?
- Using a rifle and pistol to go through courses of fire engaging varying targets at different ranges from different positions. There will be 5 courses of fire, engaging targets between 5m and 100m
When, who, how and where?
- May 1st, 8.30AM Safety Brief, 9AM kick Off on the 500m and 100m ranges. Club members and guests of club members can pay on the day – $10 per ticket and $10 per rental gun used. A maximum of 9 shooters can attend.
What experience / ability / equipment do I need?
- Enough to safely handle the firearms you are using. This is not a high speed competition, all competitors can conduct the course to their own abilities in a safe manner, if you can’t kneel or bend then skip it or just do what works, this is for fun!
- No specialized equipment like belts or holsters is needed. If you can carry magazines safely in a jacket/trousers do so, if not a Range Officer will assist with a box. SAFETY FIRST Holsters will not be in use, black badge is not required
- All participants and attendees MUST wear a facemask for the duration of the shoot
- All club magazines and firearms will be sanitized between users
- To maintain social distancing and safety this event is not open to very new shooters who would normally need physical help
What do you need to do/have to take part?
- Register and purchase a ticket(s) $10 per person, if a person wishes to conduct the course a second or third time with different firearms they must purchase an additional ticket per course.
- Ammo: Rifle 150 rounds (minimum 75 hits required) , Pistol: 80 rounds (Minimum 40 hits required)
- Guns: A magazine/stripper clip fed rifle of 5.56mm or above with as many magazines you can bring and a pistol/revolver of 9mm or above with as many magazines/speed loaders as you can bring
- For those who don’t own a suitable rifle or pistol a club rifle (Wk180C) and pistol (CZ Shadow 2) with magazines can be provided and sanitized between users, it will not be zeroed to you personally. A charge of $10 per club firearm needed will be applied.