January 8th 2022 Snow Shoot
What is 2Gun?
- Using a rifle and pistol to go through courses of fire engaging varying targets at different ranges from different positions. There will be 4 courses of fire, engaging targets between 5m and 200m
When, who, how and where?
- January 8th, 9AM Safety Brief, 9:30AM kick Off on the 500m and 100m ranges. Members and
non-members are welcome – $10 per ticket and $10 per rental gun used.
What experience / ability / equipment do I need?
- Enough to safely handle the firearms you are using. This is not a high speed competition, all competitors can conduct the course to their own abilities in a safe manner, if you can’t kneel or bend then skip it or just do what works, this is for fun!
- No specialized equipment like belts or holsters is needed. If you can carry magazines safely in a jacket/trousers do so, if not a Range Officer will assist with a box. SAFETY FIRST Holsters will not be in use, black badge is not required
What do you need to do/have to take part?
Purchase a ticket(s) on the day $10 per person.
Ammo: Rifle 50 rounds, Pistol: 50 rounds
Guns: A magazine/stripper clip fed rifle of 5.56mm or above with as many magazines you can bring and a pistol/revolver of 9mm or above with as many magazines/speed loaders as you can bring
- Targets will be out to 100m and the match is 22LR/PCC friendly
For those who don’t own a suitable rifle or pistol a club rifle (Wk180C) and pistol (Norinco CF98) with magazines can be provided and sanitized between users, it will not be zeroed to you personally. A charge of $10 per club firearm needed will be applied.