2 Gun Fun Shoot
What is 2Gun?
Using a rifle and pistol to go through courses of fire engaging varying targets at different ranges from different positions. There will be 4 courses of fire, engaging targets between 5m and 200m
When, who, how and where?
July 3rd, 9AM Safety Brief, 9:30AM kick Off on the 500m and 100m ranges. Members of Quesnel, Prince George and Williams Lake clubs and their guests can pay on the day – $10 per ticket and $10 per rental gun used.
What experience / ability / equipment do I need?
- Enough to safely handle the firearms you are using. This is not a high speed competition, all competitors can conduct the course to their own abilities in a safe manner, if you can’t kneel or bend then skip it or just do what works, this is for fun!
- No specialized equipment like belts or holsters is needed. If you can carry magazines safely in a jacket/trousers do so, if not a Range Officer will assist with a box. SAFETY FIRST Holsters will not be in use, black badge is not required
Following PHO guidance as of July 1st masks are not required to be worn for outdoor gatherings
What do you need to do/have to take part?
- Purchase a ticket(s) on the day $10 per person.
- Ammo: Rifle 120 rounds, Pistol: 60 rounds
- Guns: A magazine/stripper clip fed rifle of 5.56mm or above with as many magazines you can bring and a pistol/revolver of 9mm or above with as many magazines/speed loaders as you can bring
One stage will contain optional shots out to 200m if you only have a pistol caliber carbine don’t worry an alternative set of targets will be present for you to hit, all others have a maximum range of 100m.
- For those who don’t own a suitable rifle or pistol a club rifle (Wk180C) and pistol (CZ Shadow 2) with magazines can be provided and sanitized between users, it will not be zeroed to you personally. A charge of $10 per club firearm needed will be applied.